Delivery drivers are generally offered as part time or full time positions. All shift are scheduled, with the driver keeping 100% of his or her tips. You must have a valid driver license with a two year clean driving record and be 18 years of age. This is not a contract position, you will be a member for the Chick-fil-A family and will be expected to uphold our high standards of presentation, service, and care. Drivers also participate in some Front of House and Back of House operations.
The ideal candidate must be able to execute Chick-fil-A hospitality with our guests in a caring way. Clear and excellent communication skills via our delivery app are paramount to help us continue meet our guest's expectations outside of the restaurant.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have two year clean driving record
- Must have a smart phone with unlimited data plan
- Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
- Following safe driving procedures
- Managing transactions using Delivery App
- Serving guests via Delivery
- Keeping your delivery vehicle clean and organized
- Bagging and wrapping purchased goods for safe transport
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.