The Truck/Inventory Team Member position is a critical asset to our restaurant! This position is available to anyone looking for morning hours (5:00AM) or who is looking for full-shift hours into the afternoon! We are looking for individuals who are able to work quickly and efficiently to carry and put away our truck deliveries each morning. Ability to lift heavy objects is required.
- Oversee and maintain inventory accuracy, organization, and supply levels to ensure correct amount of items are in stock
- Unload trucks and restock supply storage shelves, freezers and refrigerators
- Cleaning and organizing the stock and storage
- Breaking down all empty boxes
- Follow Chick-fil-A brand standards with ordering and stocking
- Completes daily truck orders to maintain on hand inventory
- Puts away daily truck deliveries making sure to rotate stock using a strict FIFO method
- Coordinates with Inventory Manager about inventory changes and cleaning tasks
- Ensures missing inventory items are accounted for accurately
- Completes weekly cleaning tasks
- Identify low stock items and work towards a solution for borrowing items if necessary
- Follow safety and cleaning standards
- 18+ years old
- Availability starting at 5 am
- Must have Friday/Saturday availability
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Able to lift 50lbs, stand, crouch and climb step stools throughout shift
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Display a positive attitude, attention to detail, problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.